Browsing the Wheelpro website
- Your browsing activity is not tracked. There are no tracking cookies and no analytics code.
- There are no third party advertisement programs.
- There are no affilliate marketing programs.
- There are no links to any social media platforms.
Making a purchase
There is only one item available for sale, a download e-book in pdf format. When you make a purchase this is what happens to the information you provide:
- Your payment is taken on an external secure website by Worldpay. Your credit/debit card details are never passed between the Worldpay and Wheelpro servers. Worldpay gives you the option of using Paypal to make your purchase, in which case Paypal security policies apply.
- Your card holder name and address is required by the Worldpay checkout and is only used for payment verification.
- When you make a purchase you supply an email address which is only used to send out your sales confirmation and download instructions. You will receive an email from Worldpay and one from Wheelpro, and if you paid using Paypal then you will also receive an email from Paypal. Your email address is not stored anywhere at Wheelpro.
- The Wheelpro database contains the following information; transaction reference, date of purchase, the name specified when making the purchase, username, encrypted password, version of the book you last downloaded, number of downloads, date you last logged on. This is not sensitive personal data and is only used to manage the download process. Your name is only used for resetting lost passwords. The name you specify at Wheelpro can be your personal name or anything else you want, but over on the Worldpay checkout you must provide the cardholders name for payment verification.
- Information held by Wheelpro is not shared with anyone else.
If you have any questions please get in touch.