Browsing the Wheelpro website
- Your browsing activity is not tracked. There are no tracking cookies and no analytics code.
- There are no third party advertisement programs on the Wheelpro website. Any display adverts that do appear are relevant to wheelbuilding and manually placed on the site by the Wheelpro website owner.
Making a purchase
There is only one item available for sale, a download e-book in pdf format. When you make a purchase this is what happens to the information you provide:
- Your payment is taken on an external secure website by Sagepay. Your credit/debit card details are never passed between the Sagepay and Wheelpro servers, the payment process is entirely on the Sagepay server, please see the Sagepay security policy. Credit/debit card information is not disclosed to Wheelpro or anyone else. Sagepay gives you the option of using Paypal to make your purchase, in which case Paypal security policies apply.
- Your card holder (billing) name and address is required by the Sagepay checkout and is only used for payment verification.
- When you make a purchase you supply an email address which is only used to send out your sales confirmation and download instructions. You will receive an email from Sagepay and one from Wheelpro, and if you paid using Paypal then you will also receive an email from Paypal. Your email is not stored anywhere at Wheelpro.
- The Wheelpro database contains the following information; transaction reference, date of purchase, the name specified when making the purchase, username, encrypted password, version of the book you last downloaded, number of downloads, date you last logged on. This is not sensitive personal data and is only used to manage the download process.
- No information is shared with anyone else.
If you have any questions please get in touch.