Browsing the Wheelpro website
- Your browsing activity is not tracked. There are no tracking cookies and no analytics code.
- There are no third party advertisement programs on the Wheelpro website. Any display adverts that do appear are relevant to wheelbuilding and manually placed on the site by the Wheelpro website owner.
Making a purchase
There is only one item available for sale, a download e-book in pdf format. When you make a purchase this is what happens to the information you provide:
- Your payment is taken on an external secure website by Sagepay. Your credit/debit card details are never passed between the Sagepay and Wheelpro servers, the payment process is entirely on the Sagepay server, please see the Sagepay security policy. Credit/debit card information is not disclosed to Wheelpro or anyone else. Sagepay gives you the option of using Paypal to make your purchase, in which case Paypal security policies apply.
- Your card holder (billing) name and address is required by the Sagepay checkout and is only used for payment verification.
- Email address. When you make your purchase you supply an email address which is temporarily stored in the Wheelpro database, it is only used to send out your sales confirmation and download instructions (two emails, one from Sagepay and one from Wheelpro). When you logon and download the book your email address is immediately deleted. The reason for holding it until you download a book is because some people make a purchase then forget to download the book, the email address is then used to send out a reminder and once a reminder is sent the email address is deleted.
- The Wheelpro database contains the following information; a temporary copy of your email address (see above), date of purchase, transaction reference, logon username and encrypted password, version of the book you last downloaded, number of downloads, date you last logged on. This is not sensitive personal data and is only used to manage the download process.
- No information is shared with anyone else.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
[ Top of page ]